In order to keep the Babes in Action group as amazing, positive and as beneficial to our members as possible, we have created some group rules to preserve the incredible quality of the posts and value shared inside.
Please note by requesting to join the group and being approved into the group, you automatically agree to the rules below.
1. BE KIND, POSITIVE & UPLIFTING. This is a goal setting support group. No negative nancies, bullies, or rude babes will be tolerated in this space. If you have nothing nice to say to another member, please just remove yourself from the group.
2. Please SHARE VALUE that you have to give. If you have tips, tricks, and awesome stories related to setting and reaching goals we want to hear all about it. This is a COMMUNITY above all. Link dropping is not allowed and offenders will be banned. You are here to interact with others and provide value to the community, not to selfishly farm the group for traffic.
3. Refrain from promoting another group in this group. Not that we don’t love other groups, however we don’t feel poaching is an appropriate way to grow a group and goes against the general vibe we would like to promote in this group.
4. Please stay on topic in this group. This is called Babes in Action for a reason. It’s all about taking action, setting goals, and achieving your dreams. Related stuff to do with manifestation, chakras, EFT, and all the other ways we set goals, break limits, work towards and achieve goals, stuff that has been labeled “woo-woo” on the internet, is allowed as long as it is relative to and doesn’t stray too far from the main purpose of the group. If you’re not sure, ask an admin.
5. Refrain from asking for money or charity in this group. Life gets tough and we understand that, but this is a group for setting and achieving goals. It takes away from the purpose of the group and sometimes leads to scammers, so we would like to avoid all of that here.
6. Friend request, follow for follow, or page liking threads are not allowed. If you are trying to increase your following please do so organically. All of these types of posts listed only lead to inactive members on your page and detract from the value of this group. You’re only hurting yourself and your fellow members when you do this.
7. Soliciting other members’ Facebook message inboxes through this group is not allowed and will result in being banned. So is asking members to PM you for “links.” Any offers you have should be posted in the group with the link in the post. These are tactics often used by scammers and will not be tolerated.
8. Complaining or ranting is not allowed. This group is about moving forward, and complaining is the opposite. There are many groups dedicated to complaining. It does not fit the purpose of this group.
10. Most importantly – Have fun! This group is meant to help you advance in life. We want you to enjoy it! Ask questions, share your experiences, let us know what your goals are, provide your best tips, and feel free to share inspirational articles, videos, blogs, and images.
IMPORTANT: If you think that a member broke a rule, please report their post to ADMINS, and NOT to Facebook. That way, it will allow us to check out the post from our end and remove it if needed. Reporting it to Facebook doesn’t do anything but flag the post for their review.
*Please note that Krystle will break her own rules from time to time. If she feels that a post is valuable to the group and serves the needs of its members, she may promote something ActionsAreGreater.com related.
If you have agreed to the rules of the group, we would LOVE to welcome you inside the amazing, inspirational community called Babes in Action. Please send us a request and we will approve you soon!